Into the Mythos

Thoughts, writings and other things having to do with H.P. Lovecraft and horror in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Haven, CT, United States

Just another Inmate locked up in this world of Madness.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Testing


I'm still trying to get a hang of the whole picture posting thing so I figured I'd practice here instead of my regular blog, just in case I screwed something up it wouldn't be as bad a loss. So far so good.
This shot I took at a graveyard in North Branford, I loved how the face seemed to be looking down at me. Also, although you can't see it very well, due to years and shading although the left eye apears fine the right eye actually looked like a tiny skull instead of an eye, which I thought was just awsome. Maybe I'll go back someday and try and geta closer shot of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry M. Conway said...

wow! interesting pic azathoth darling! and your doing fine with posting pictures!

i have missed you writings. i loved reading your current post. great description and vision. you are a very talented writer doll.

kerry

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home