Into the Mythos

Thoughts, writings and other things having to do with H.P. Lovecraft and horror in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Haven, CT, United States

Just another Inmate locked up in this world of Madness.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Passing jeans (oh I mean Genes)

My little nephew has decided he wants to start reading comics. So I have now become his favorite person in the world since I have been collecting comics since 1985 and have all his favorite charectors. I find it kind of funny. I was on the verge of quiting comics after all these years because I wasn't sure I had the heart to contnue anymore, it seemed like the thrill had gone out of it. Now he wants me to take him to the comic store with me and let him read all my old stuff. Guess maybe sometimes life has a way of suprising you. Maybe I'm not done with comics yet.

3 Comments:

Blogger El Bastardo said...

You know how peoples parents always said "If I had the baseball cards I had as a kid I'd be rich...We used to put em in our bike spokes and throw em in hats" Well this kid in my neighborhoods dad didn't...he put them in a box and kept them perfect and gave him to his son...this kid seriously had like $100,000 worth of baseball cards...damn I'm still jealous!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Lady said...

haaa haaa yea.... I've been collecting archie comics for a while... I have about 40 of them or something... not really sure. But thats so awesome... what kind of comics?

4:11 PM  
Blogger OptionSeller said...

Comics always have retain its entertaining values. I still read Archies and Asterix with same or I say more interest when first read them.

Comics books help us to take back to the time of childhood, and we feel relaxed without any worry of the cruel life.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home