Into the Mythos

Thoughts, writings and other things having to do with H.P. Lovecraft and horror in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Haven, CT, United States

Just another Inmate locked up in this world of Madness.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

My enemy, my brain

As usual my brain may be the biggest detriment to my writig. It keeps switching wich story it's working on. I have 7 ideas so far, and each time I try and start on one I get only just into it and my brain seems to start working on one of the others. So then I stop and switch which one I'm working on, b ut then my brain mves on to yet another one. It's hard enough writing one story, much less trying to write several at the same time. Maybe I should write outlines for them first, that might help me to keep my head on one project at a time. Of course it's all going slow due to lack of time and energy. Between work and commitmnets and seeing friends and family I have very little time to invest in writing. Maybe I should jsut give up...,.

2 Comments:

Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

This is a really interesting blog.

ty for having it.

10:29 PM  
Blogger sebia said...

YOU are blessed with short attention span....u do things which intrigues u ..until they hold ur attention..and u start things with great fan fare and fervor and thn in the middle u stop and start asking ur self the need ...tht why the hell u r doing it...creativity and a way 2 churn words all depends upon your moods...sometimes u r unstoppable in weaving extra ordinary stuff...and some times u just suffer the mental block....
i suffer from the same stuff ...cuz im a piscean as well and thts our curse....
By the way nice expression u have...was enjoying ur musings:))

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home