Into the Mythos

Thoughts, writings and other things having to do with H.P. Lovecraft and horror in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Haven, CT, United States

Just another Inmate locked up in this world of Madness.

Friday, February 25, 2005

A wasted Blog?

When I first started blogging I accidentally set up 2 blogs. One of them I have kept up with, posting many times and have a readership that seems to be almost beyond my meager abiltiy to keep up with. But this other one lay useless and forgotten.
I've decided that no space should go to waste and that I'm going to use this Blog to look into those things I enjoy, From H.P. Lovecraft who's creations it's named after to my other hobbies and loves: reading, comics, horror movies, and music. I plan on begining by looking deeper into the Cthulhu Mythos and exploring it's depth, as well as maybe even writing a few Mythos stories of my own who's ideas have been stuck in my head for years. It will not be a fequently updated blog, my other Blog takes up most of my time on the comp. But from time to time when I get the flame burning I will jump over here and write away. If anyone out there wants to peek inside my thoughts and loves feel free.

2 Comments:

Blogger kitten said...

Hi J...Blogger wouldnt let me commet on your other blog...just wanted to say i do read you...but blogger has been a bitch!

7:04 AM  
Blogger James Gallagher said...

Hmmm...Well maybe I will check out your other blogs -- I mean this one is ok and stuff, but...

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home