Into the Mythos

Thoughts, writings and other things having to do with H.P. Lovecraft and horror in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Haven, CT, United States

Just another Inmate locked up in this world of Madness.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Venting

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
Just finished writing a big blog post for here, and lost it all! I so hate that. I never seem to have time to post on this blog anymore, but when I do I lose the post! Think I'm going to go bang my head on a wall or something. UG.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I'd be MAD too!!! Luckily it dun happen 2 me tho ;-) PEACE

3:44 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm said...

Well, it's two months later, but the advice still works: write in Notepad, THEN post to Blogger.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, this comment is 10 months late, but what the heck:

There's this online word processor from google (docs.google.com), which feels like MS Word--only it's on the web! And the best thing is, it AUTOMATICALLY saves your work every 5 minutes or so... so you could keep typing and typing without fear of losing your work, even if you forgot to hit the "Save" button.

Also, you could publish it straight to Blogger, provided you're using Blogger Beta.

Google should be paying me for this. LOL.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home