Into the Mythos

Thoughts, writings and other things having to do with H.P. Lovecraft and horror in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Haven, CT, United States

Just another Inmate locked up in this world of Madness.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Thud

I finished Thud today, the latest book by Terry Pratchett. I got it yesterday and read the whole thing while at work. It was one about the Watch, my favorite group that he has as frequent charectors. If anybody out there hasn't ever read him I do highly recomend his books, a mixture of humor and fantasy.
I'll be starting the other book I got, Clive Cusslers new one, probably tonight. I need to pace myself though because I don't have any money to get any more books for a while. That so sucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerry M. Conway said...

i have recently started going to the library for books. *sighs* i don't like borrowing books, because i have to return them. how is that helping with my obsession to collecting and build my library?! *sighs* lol

3:19 PM  
Blogger Lady said...

very very interesting indeed... I havent read either books by any of those authors you have mentioned. Although, the whole reason why I decided to really comment on your blog is because I havent commented on it for sooooOoOoOOooo long, or probably ever. You've commented on mine a lot. I like your blogs they are quite unique and sometimes pretty far-fetched and leaves the mind wandering. Great humor as well!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home